Monday, January 10, 2011

Comfort week.....



My comfort week(maybe lasting for about two days or three) might probably consists of:

-A night of a very short Adventure Time with Finn and Jake episode on Cartoon Network
-Perhaps Regular Show after Adventure Time, if I am intrigued enough to tempt
-Spacing out, day dreaming
-Hours of ipod listening
-Catching some of my daily reads/ tumblr
-Brief neighborhood walks
- This paint-online program: http://www.onemotion.com/flash/sketch-paint/
-Taking photos of food while I'd be in my polka-hearts print PJs. Then drawing bunny faces on it.

3 comments:

  1. Man oh man! You just described my daily boring life. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I thought I'd be having more days off from work. But it turned out that they added a day in, so I won't rest for long! lol.

    Yeah, sort of like a rice dessert (if you want to put sugar) with beans. I just added honey nut cinnamon cereal for my rice for the nutty taste.

    ReplyDelete