Friday, January 7, 2011

Sunshine, Stars and Snogs



Started my day with a slightly cool, sunny day of January in typical Northern Californian winter's weather.




Parted my bangs. Haven't worn bangs like this since sixth grade.



Palette of that day......



My handsome boyfriend in green with this interesting quirk of red from this beverage.



Joy of human touch!



Malt :D.





Besides Crepevine, I can say that I adore dining/ lunching at this spot. , I do enjoy quietness and solitude of this atmosphere. As an intuitive person, space and privacy can be important for me at times.



The sight and sound of water calms me, though it was cold just taking a snapshot of this. Best to get a set near a window!






3 comments:

  1. awwwww i love that picture of you guys drinking the milk shake. so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister also recommend me that place Crepevine in monty but I have not had the chance to try it out. Though we have drove pass the place though. Maybe perhaps you can recommend some good item on their menu. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't this the one shop on stoney point that sells sandwiches? your picture made it look good. even though they had mostly chicken on their menu, i'm willing to give it a try. when you're not busy we should all go together.

    ReplyDelete