Thursday, May 19, 2011

Garden heals and jibberish doodles





I'm pretty much excited for summer now that I'm planning to find more time to "rest" my mind out. Looking forward to personal projects, photography, hangouts, and longer naps. As for the timing, more strolls in flowery bushes for me! I guess few minutes of garden strolling is better than none!



So I've been taking a figure drawing course this season, and I have one more day to go! Figure drawing class was mind enlightening for me. I learned more techniques and picked up more explorations. I still need to practice my gestural drawings. >.< Otherwise, I enjoyed drawing those clothed models above...especially with some of those ambiguous patterns on the woman's dress and the man's sarong. I'm hoping to repeat this course in fall.


And I will refuse to stop my messy, childish imagination for my cartoon drawing.

4 comments:

  1. you have an amazing fun blog... loving your outfits and the way you do your make-up ...

    http://street-chic-blahhhhh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! I just came across your blog and loved it! you have a great blog! love your style, please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same! xx
    
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how your outfit drawings look like adventure time characters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fashion is my brush: Yeah, I am a fan of Adventure Time cartoon.

    ReplyDelete