Sunday, May 8, 2011

Under a lacy parasol....











So my main focus isn't exactly a hippie look-- I just like to sport this floral headband, with a touch of romanticism. Now that the sun is out more often, I have to be a bit more cautious for the health of my skin. I've been applying sunscreen and using my parasol to stroll around downtown area(I was bad at protecting my skin the past). Otherwise, I had a fun time twirling my parasol as I headed to shop for Mother's day. Can't complain much with my weekend. :3



Enjoy Elephant Gun by Beirut.

3 comments:

  1. I love this look on you. You look elegant as always. btw cute parasol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm actually finding this parasol useful. lol. My mom likes my outfit too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my goodness! you are so so so... so so so so... so so so cute!!!!!!

    and yes elegant!

    hard to pull off :)

    ReplyDelete