Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween.....



The fact that Halo's Eve was on a Monday night, and I happened to partake on a little bit of fun stuff after work on a Saturday night, made my festive time pretty short for me. I appreciated those limited time I received(specifically just few hours lounging at a friend's house) I ended up dressing as Fionna( a character from a gender bender episode in Adventure Time) one night, and a shaman wolfie girl the other night whilst just working in a retail setting.

Actual photos, dressed in costumes: Fionna || Wolfie Girl











Ahhhhh these particular kitties made my Halo's Eve weekend.

*Now back to reality* Keeping up with news and then I will heal myself with Star Trek TNG after reading loads of news. I should be fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment