My resolution from last year was to simply have another great year. After browsing through some pictures taken from the past twelve months, it turns out my 2011 has been pretty great overall.
My favorite moments for 2011(in no particular order):
1. Concerts. The Flaming Lips at Harmony Festival was pretty magical. Arcade Fire (for the second time), Beirut, and Yeasayer were lovely live performers too.
2. Small hang outs. I don't often get to hang out with a group of friends, but when I do, I cherish those moments. I am excited for one friend from high school who is about to get married this summer with her love. I also enjoy the company of my boyfriend and his amusing pals, even though I'm not a drinker (just milk shakes)--I can still make my time not dull.
3. A birthday party on the 4th of July. It was pretty beautiful camping in a friend's backyard in a middle of a countryside with woods surrounding us. I also was able to spot stars clearly at night.
4. The beach. Specifically Bodega Bay. I get to witness another friend in her sari for her wedding day. She looked beautiful.
5. The Muppets movie.
6. Times spent with my boyfriend, who is my best friend. Dinner dates, lazy days, video games, artful talks, etc.
7. This silly kitty.