Monday, August 20, 2012

Star gazing

It was my second time this summer when I went to view stars at an observatory place in Kenwood. However, this time was my first time looking for shooting stars with my naked eyes . Coming from a family who normally don't do nighttime outdoor activities and mostly stuck in a city-town with suburban lights, carpooling out to a secluded area to watch stars with a group of friends was pretty eventful for me. I caught more than ten shooting stars from random directions for the past few hours of star gazing whilst listening to some comical people talk and sing in from our group. Despite that I had to get up early for work within the next five hours that time-- I had no regrets in the star gazing event.

Of course I did not even bother to take night pictures, but I only doodled from memory of my joyful feeling from observing shooting stars.


 

I am not great with most or almost every scientific names and sky/ space maps, but they're  just so dreamy to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment