Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Mori girl 30 day challenge: VI & VII

 


Questions:

VI. What sort of things, outside of fashion, do you consider to be part of a mori girl lifestyle?

Non-flash photography, fairytale books, woodlands park strolls,  the great outdoor music, National Geographic magazines, vintage collections,  and old-fashioned baked breads (no electrical oven, rare for me to encounter such bread!).  All of these activities have been my personal interests before I even knew what mori is. XD


VII. are you also a lolita? I find a lot of mori girls do lolita as well! whether you are or aren’t a lolita, why do you think this is?

As much as I love frills, lace and full skirts; nope, I am not a lolita (nor the nymphet from Vladmir Nabokov's novel). I do have a bit of rockabilly, mod 60s, classic punk, and Molly Ringwald's character from Pretty and Pink styles in my wardrobe.

I don't know why some lolitas are into mori-kei styles, but all I do know is that almost any down-to-earth gal can be quite charmed by mori girl gowns and coordinates.Like me. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the way the tree curves up around you like an arm! I really like Mori style- I wish I had bought more outfits in Japan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that curved tree too! Ahhh, wouldn't it be cool to just teleport back for a few hours just for shopping?

      Delete