Friday, November 16, 2012

Mori Girl 30 Day Challenge: X & XI

X. What are your favorite books? do you think they’re mori or not?

Where's Waldo, I Spy, One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish, Madeline, James and the Giant Peach, Ella Enchanted, Number the Stars, a Wrinkle in Time, To Kill A Mockingbird, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Anne of Green Gables, and a few of Jane Austen's stories. So far, I am loving the Night Circus.

I would say Ella Enchanted would be the closet thing to mori, considering that novel is very fairy-tale like. Oh, and of course, with Anne of Green Gables, because of the setting and time era in that book.

I have read a little bit of Little House on the Prairie series, but they weren't as memorable to me.

VI. name 5 of your favorite mori girl style songs or musicians, even if they’re not explicity “mori.”

1. Fleet Foxes


2. Lord Huron


3. Bon Iver


4. John Denver


5. Kitaro


So pretty much just folk, great outdoors, and world-sounding music for my mori playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment