Friday, February 15, 2013

Mori Girl 30 day challenge: 13 & 14

What films, if any, inspire your mori girl look and life? I guess when it comes to scenery, philosophy, and lifestyle they would have to be My Neighbor Totoro, Princess Mononoke, Kiki's Delivery Service, Anne of Green Gables movie series (Megan Follows), and both 1995 and 2005 Pride and Prejudice.

Style-wise, it might be the character Pippi Longstocking from different versions. I actually owned a plushie doll version of her when I was under three!

Do you like to coordinate the colors in your outfits to match the seasons? what colors do you think are most appropriate for each season, and why, if you’d like to explain?

There are days when I don't put much thought with my outfit to match the seasons, but somehow, I think they're not that off--maybe just one season off! I know that once I hit summer, all of my winter coordinates would be tucked away. I also think that certain colors works well for every season.

Challenge list here

No comments:

Post a Comment