Wednesday, July 10, 2013

July links!

Now we're in mid summer, so here are my highlighted links for this month:

♥ I read an article on how Jane Austen books were prescribed to WWI veterans to put them at ease. I think that's quite intriguing, because her books relieved me during low times (and no, I didn't read them as a crazy fan girl). So what do you think? Have you read any of her books?

♥ It has been awhile since Disney produced some quality animations-- so check out some Mickey 2013 shorts! I love the characters design and I love how they did the sponge-paint technique for the backgrounds. Some of the background artwork resembles Mary Blair's style in design. She worked for Disney, so I guess she might have influenced contemporary artists for animation and illustration. I know for sure, I'm in love with her style too! 

♥ Breakfast with avocado-- this looks pretty good and not difficult to make. 

♥ Regardless of age, I believe everybody should build a personal fort, just for fun! I wish I have my younger cousins are around for this project. Otherwise, I will just build one myself! 

♥ I can't wait for Natashi Allegri's upload of Bee and Puppycat! I can spot some Sailor Moon and Studio Ghibli  inspirations bundled with Western animations  from the trailer! 



What do you think of my links? How is your summer so far? 

No comments:

Post a Comment