Sunday, September 22, 2013

Oh, hai Fall!





I'm excited for Fall-- yay to jackets and sweaters. Lately, I've been drawing Animal Crossing characters wearing fashionable clothes; and I'm not talking about Gracie Grace fashion either.  For instance, I drew Felicity, Katt and Olivia wearing Yves Saint Laurent for Ready-To-Wear Fall 2013. I don't own a lot of well-known designer items, but I already have something similar in my closet: motorcycle jacket, 90s floral dress, and punkish boots. Now, I just need to hunt for fish net (preferably black floral lace) tights.

4 comments:

  1. Dude, I would love to see you wear that combo! I loved the jacket/dress/boots style you recently posted on Chictopia. <3 I'm also happy that Fall is finally here so people can stop saying how "warm" I looked in my layered up styles. Haha. Oh to be "normal" again, even if just for two short months. :D

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've been wearing these similar ensembles for a few days now. I'll try to remember to find time to take pictures of them! :D I love Fall! I agree, I would feel naked not wearing enough layers during the summer.

      Delete