Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wunderkammer (Steampunk, Steamfunk, and Gaslight Era-related Festival)













Because of last year, I was afraid that we would no longer have a steampunk festival, the Handcar Regatta, in our city-town. Luckily, a collaborator brought it back and renamed it as, the Wunderkammer. It was one of best steampunk festivals I attended-- I had a relaxing day just hanging with my boyfriend and our friends as we listened to music (90s girl -sounding punk band and steamFUNK-- think Sly and the Family Stone dressed in Neo- Victorian outifts, cool, huh?).

I didn't take a whole lot of pictures-- I got kind of shy asking to strangers to pose.

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! We totally need something like this here! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's possible you might have them around your area-- sometimes they might be under different names. :D

      Delete