Sunday, November 3, 2013

Tag Game: Thanksigiving

I know a lot of you ladies (and gents) are good writers, so I decided to create my first tag game for writing. Whoever read this post, is automatically tagged ^__^ . Since it's November and Thanksgiving (U.S.) will be here soon, the topic will be family related. If you normally don't celebrate Thanksgiving, you can still participate too. So, pick one topic you like to write about:

1. Stories about your ancestors. It can be anything from immigration stories to values or traditions.

2. If you celebrate Thanksgiving, what are the things you look forward to? Or what are the things you don't look forward to?

3. A favorite moment or time you spent with a family member (pets are included) or with a friend.

Just be sure to leave a comment with a link to your post you wrote for this tag game. I love reading stories. Maybe I'll feature them!

No comments:

Post a Comment