Sunday, March 30, 2014

Forest Girl 30 Day Challenge

20-  How do you feel about the fairly prevalent use of fur in mori girl?If they're vintage or fake; then I'm okay with that.  I just avoid the newly-made ones as much as possible.  Luckily, I learned a little bit about clothing materials from my fashion instructors on how to nitpick some fabrics apart.

21- Where do you get most of your mori girl closet?
No where specific.  I worked in fashion retail for five years,  so I've browsed in many neighboring stores. Like, I would find one piece from Sears and another piece from a thrift store. I also did a little bit of online shopping too.  For me, all it takes is a little bit of *forest fantasy* imagination and personal style to create a mori girl outfit.  I may not always follow 100 percent by a subcultural fashion's rulebook-- but I felt that I was still able to portray fantasy aspect of the style. 

22- What trends do you see taking the mori girl community by storm soon?I've been noticing a rising trend of the black forest girl style by girls from North America, Europe, and Australia (oh the power of the internetz).  It works well on a lot of girls with cool-tone complexion.   Black is a classic color.  Now that I discovered American Horror Story, I get a bit of inspiration from that show.   For me, personally, I like to add in some deep reds and forest greens into my outfit.  

23- is your hair long or short? what’s your favorite hairstyle?My hair is long at the moment.  I can't say that I have a favorite hairstyle, because I can't pick one favorite. I'm the kind of person who likes mild changes.  A few years ago, I had short hair in an A-line style-- I loved it, but my hair grew pretty quickly.  I also like my long mermaid hair too. I might have to cut my hair into a bob again to practice my hair cutting.    

No comments:

Post a Comment