Friday, May 2, 2014

Fun links of the day


My room, photo linked from my personal tumblr

Lately I've been caught up with my fashion entrepreneur course (group project) and some chores.  It's so nice to get my butt blogging again.  I try to keep myself consistent at it,  but I'm just all over the place.  *Crosses fingers*  I hope I to write a lot more on my blog as soon as summer hits.  Well, I found some time to collect my favorite links that I find are cool to share. So check them out!

♥  Pictures and stories of adorable interspecies animal relationships.

♥  I know I've spotted this premise on tumblr and blogs awhile ago, but I can't wait to see Belle.

♥  Awesome jazzy music from Mario Kart 8.  Yay, Nintendo for having talented musicians!

♥  Which Wes Anderson character are you?  I scored Jack from the Darjeeling Limited.

♥  How to wear a tulle skirt without looking like a ballerina (not that the ballerina look is a bad thing).

♥  Speaking of tulle skirts, this is an awesome maxi tulle skirt.  BUT  all the maxi tulle skirts are sold out.  Hopefully, they'll restock it?

♥  Nothing Really Matters-- an article about getting lost into the moment and not caring what the world thinks about you.  Pretty inspiring to read.

What do you think of my links?








2 comments:

  1. hey glad to see you keeping up with blogging again. how's your fashion entrepreneur class? what is the course about or focus on? just wondering because fashion is a broad field. your summer look is great. i've been more into earth tone lately. i hope i can find something chic for the summer. :) we should go shopping together now that im back in town.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to blog whenever I have a day to myself-- it's a nice to way to practice writing, even if it comes out messy. Fashion entrepreneur was interesting, it gives me a better perspective on how some fashion businesses typically runs. My main focuses are design(I like drawing the most lol) and private businesses part of fashion. Later on in the season, I'll have to study cosmetology to get my license-- just so I can build off a steady income. There are so many things I want to do, but I'll have to do them a few of them at time.

      Can't go wrong with earth tones, they're great all year round. I work in downtown over the weekend. I should be available on Sunday or the following Wednesday.

      Delete