Thursday, July 24, 2014

Violet roses and creamy laces



♥ Bar III Dress ♥ Handed- down shawl ♥ Second-hand shoes from Plato's Closet

Note: I know I look a little bulky in this picture, but I really like the way it looks in person...despite my garments having all light colors, there were some contrasts in real life.  Sometimes my outfit don't show up the way I would like in photos.  :\

Another way to wear this Bar III dress

 24- Give us a forest girl inspired vignette! (a short, impressionistic scene that focus on one moment or gives a particular insight into a character, idea, or setting) Don’t fret too hard over it, we’re not all writers by trade, haha.

I decided to venture outside in my lace up boot to smell sage and pine right outside my house. Sure, the sky looked cloudy, but the red-orange leaves falling from the trees gave the scene a warm feel. I can hear rustles and crunches underneath my lace up boots. The fiery-colored leaves covered everything.

 25- What’s your favorite animal and why?

 I want to say rabbit, but at the same time, I don't have one particular favorite animal. I like cats and dogs too. I like ducks and budgies. Oh, and I like turtles.

 26- When you’re out in nature, where do you often find yourself? (in the woods, a lake, river, etc. what’s your favorite spot? describe it for us!)

 I'm pretty spoiled when it comes to visiting lakes, local parks, hiking places, and national parks. I live in a region where it's fairly easy to find hiking areas. I have never been to a lake with no woods and mountains nearby, so I pretty much get everything. There are a lot of creeks around my neighborhood, so it's pretty convenient to go to. My favorite spot is secret.

Questions made by ShadyOaks, from tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment