Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Colorful Lights at Night

Gigantic Holiday Wreath Red light

Book Store Stairway

Cafe at night
Taken with my low quality Pantech camera-phone, and it's not a smart phone either

Now that we reached to the season with shorter daylight,  I still find myself fascinated with synthetic lights in my city-town.  Every time my boyfriend and I feel the need to get out somewhere at night, there are very few places to go-- we usually end up strolling in downtown and local malls.  If we wanted to, we could kill time by getting dinner at a restaurant on the strip or shop at the mall, but that's okay, looking at pretty lights was enough to keep us amused. 

2 comments:

  1. This brings back memories of the Kobe Luminarie in Japan. There was something both calming and mesmerizing about those colorful light displays. <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That place will be added to my bucket list!

      Delete