Sunday, November 9, 2014

The Novelty Clothes Diary Tag



While I appreciate minimalism in fashion,  I realized that I can never stop collecting novelty garments.  In fact, most of my t-shirts and sweatshirts are novel, and I won't quit wearing them.   Since it is easy for me to dig up some novelty garments, I will share them periodically on my blog!  I basically own some geeky t-shirts, holiday sweaters, outdated (subjective) garments, and some trendy stuff.  I'm not sure how long I'll keep this up; we will see!

Want to join me?  Then, feel free to tag yourself from my Novelty Clothes Diary posts.  There will be no questions, just post whatever you like as long as your post revolves around a novel clothing that you own.  Your piece do not have to be from a recent haul-- it can be a very old item you have been wearing for years! 



No comments:

Post a Comment