Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Realistic Goals For Next Year

1. Not be too hard on myself.

2. Attend to an actual cosplay convention, and not just the free event in SF.

3. Get better with hair n’ makeup.

4. Focus more on skin and hair care.

5. Visit an eye doctor.

6. Wear my converses with skirts/ dresses

7. Wear sneakers as if they are the most fashionable pieces ever (well, I’ve been starting this already)

8. Cat- style eyeglass frames

9. Discover new recipes

10. Get caught up with Gravity Falls

11. Head out to a quaint artsy town and buy vintage templates for a new dress project 

12. Try new knitting patterns

13. Finish a stop motion project

14. More hiking adventures

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah, pretty easy to achieve. I don't want to promise myself to any new challenges. lol.

      Delete