Thursday, December 11, 2014

The End of the Rainbow

Music playlist for this photo collection:
1. Shostakovich-  The Second Waltz  2. Juventino Rosas- Over The Ocean Waves 3. Joe Hisashi- Howl's Moving Castle Theme 4. Shigeru Uembayashi- Yumeji's Theme 5. Eugen Doga- Gramophone Waltz 6. Koji Kondo- Fairy Fountain Theme(Legend of Zelda games) 7. Barry White- Let the Music Play

Rainbow Road

Christmas Tree Rainbow

Imagene Peise

Rainbow Lights

Rainbow Road II

Full Moon

The Snoopy Ice Arena



End of the Rainbow

2 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful <3 Your room is so cozy and inviting. I love all of the lights. Oh and Mario Kart! :DDD Totes need to get on that. Haven't played that in forever. Though, I can't seem to play it without a stiff drink by my side. I think drinking heavily makes me feel better about how damn hard some of those levels are. Hehe.

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Mario Kart is so fun-- the music and the visuals are so beautiful, I think you may like it! Let me know how the experience is like after drinking XD

      Delete