Monday, March 23, 2015

Doll.



I don't know what is it with me and big hair.  I blame retro films.  I blame Dolly Parton.  I blame all of my old Barbie dolls. I blame Princess Peach. I blame Texas.  Okay, I know the hair pictured above isn't as big as Texas, but it's pretty voluminous on my head-- and I love it. 

There's not a whole lot for me to explain this picture, clearly, it's just another of my ingenue style.  I only just want to thank two of my friends (cosmetology students in training) for putting huge rollers in my head.  I love how my curls felt very light and airy, yet the curling details remained compact. 

2 comments:

  1. You look stunning! <3 Beautiful hair and makeup. Love your shoes, too!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you <3. You're so sweet, Anna.

      Delete