Monday, May 25, 2015

Random Phone Photos from May

Isabelle decided to stop just to listen to KK Slider during Mario Kart race.   Flower Shop in San Francisco

Milkshake from Santa Rosa's Flipside   My handsome boyfriend and his new haircut

Hallway in Japantown, SF.   Vintage inspired updo, makeup, and outfit.

I've been dressing so fashionably for the past few months that I haven't been able to find time to record my outfit in any form, because I've been dressing for my beauty college.  Not to mention, I just got a bit of teal high lights several days ago-- and now it's faded! So I have to retouch it again just so I can share my classmate's wonderful hairdo(in my opinion) with you guys.  I don't have much descriptive things to share what I've been up to for the past few months, but I have my Instagram pictures to express that!

Pictures in summary: Neighborhood exploration, a self portrait in a glossy shopping, pretty video game scenes, delicious milkshake, and a fade-style type of haircut I practiced on my boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment